Why choose Chamonix Mont Blanc Guides to climb Mont Blanc?
We realise there is more than one guiding company offering the chance to climb and ski Mont Blanc, so to help you choose we will summarise the advantages of Chamonix Mont Blanc Guides:
- all CMBG mountain guides are bilingual and live at the foot of Mont Blanc
- our international mountain guides are all UIAGM qualified, extremely competent and experienced
- we have 2 Mont Blanc climbing courses, each designed for clients with different capabilities, based on their fitness level and mountaineering experience
- we explain clearly the merits of each course so you can decide which is right for you
- we give you all information required for you to be able to choose the right course and to prepare yourself for the Mont Blanc summit
- we do not group clients together for the sake of filling our courses. We ensure each client joins a course which is best suited to his or her ability
- If the party is forced to retreat due to circumstances outside of our control (e.g. weather), we will give you a chance to return by offering you the value of the remaining days as a credit towards your next Mont Blanc summit attempt, valid only in case of a non started ascent.